For this workout, all you need is a medicine ball.
Do a good warm up and your joint mobility exercises before getting started.
Medicine Ball Ladder Circuit:
Do the following sets of reps of each exercise 5 times
1. Medicine Ball Burpee
2. Wood Chop
3. Crunches with Medicine Ball on Chest
4. Russian Twist
5. Walking Lunge with a Twist at the Bottom
6. Push Up – with one hand on the ball, then change hands half way.
7. Medicine Ball Slam – Smash the ball into the ground as hard as possible!
8. Plank – with both hands on Medine Ball
9. Calf Raises – Hold Medicine Ball in front of you. Make sure your shoulders are packed
10. Jump Squat – No Medicine Ball.
Repeat the Circuit for the following number of reps: 10, 20, 30, 40
Try timing yourself while doing this set and test yourself in a month’s time to track your progress.
And do your static stretches after you are finished!