I can imagine you are saying ‘again with the Super Bowl?”
But bear with me. If you find yourself at the gym or at home with a kettlebell, or with some friends and you have several kettlebells around, try this workout below.
For every eventuality below I have tagged an exercise and a rep value to it. If you have anything to add to this one, let me know and I will add it to the list. For the workout below all you will need is a kettlebell and a yoga mat.
Make sure you have properly warmed up and done all your joint mobility exercises. Don’t forget to stretch when the game is over!
Super Bowl Workout Challenge
- Touchdown 50 Kettlebell Swings
- Extra Point 25 Push Ups
- 2 Point Conversion 15 Kettlebell Clean & Press / side
- Field Goal – 0-49 yards 75 Kettlebell Swings
- Field Goal – 50+ yards 100 Kettlebell Swings
- 1st Down 10 Kettlebell Squat and Press
- 4th Down Conversion 15 Burpees
- Rushing Yards 10 V-Sit Ups for every 10 yards
- Receiving Yards 20 Crunches for every 10 yards
- Interception 10 Tuck Jumps
- Fumble 1 minute of Mountain Climbers
- Sack 15 Kettlebell Snatches / side
- Punt Return – 0-49 yards 20 Jump Squats
- Punt Return – 50-99 yards 40 Jump Squats
- Punt Return – Touchdown 80 Jump Squats
- Offensive Penalty 1 minute Plank
- Defensive Penalty 1 minute Side Plank / side