For this workout, all you need is a medicine ball.
Do a good warm up and your joint mobility exercises before getting started.
Medicine Ball Ladder Circuit:
Do the following sets of reps of each exercise 5 times
1. Medicine Ball Sit Up
2. Wood Chop
3. Crunches with Medicine Ball on Chest
4. Russian Twist
5. Walking Lunge with a Twist at the Bottom
6. Leg Raises While Flat on Ground
7. Squat Press
8. Plank – with hands on Medine Ball
9. Calf Raises – Hold Medicine Ball Overhead
10. Jump Squat – No Medicine Ball.
Repeat the Circuit for the following number of reps: 10, 15, 20
Try timing yourself while doing this set and test yourself in a month’s time to track your progress.
And do your static stretches after!