Here’s a great looking salad idea. I found it while I was performing my Sunday evening ritual: recipe surfing. Check out the link here for more.
Serves: 4 Main Dish Servings
Prep Time: 10 mins. Total Time: 30 mins.
- 10 ounces green beans, trimmed and cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- Grilled Flank Steak
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 1 cup fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup Soy Vinaigrette
- 1 tablespoon lower-sodium Asian fish sauce
- 1 head iceberg lettuce
- 1/2 cup Asian rice crackers
- Place green beans on large sheet of heavy-duty foil. Fold in half and crimp foil edges to create sealed packet; place on grill alongside Grilled Flank Steak. Cook 12 minutes, turning once. Open packet; cool.
- In large bowl, toss Grilled Flank Steak, cut into 1/2-inch chunks, green beans, cherry tomatoes, red onion, mint leaves, and cilantro, with with Soy Vinaigrette and fish sauce.
- Divide leaves from lettuce among plates. Top with steak mixture and rice crackers.
Try Substituting the steak with grilled chicken or pork for a different take on this recipe.