What Will Kettlebell do for me
· Full-body conditioning. The body learns to work as one unit linked together.
· Big results in a shorter timeframe. Kettlebell training involves multiple muscle groups and energy systems at once.
· Increased resistance to injury from building muscle and endurance.
· Improved mobility and range of motion.
· Increased strength without increase of mass. Kettlebell exercisers are lean and toned, not bulky.
· Enhanced performance in everyday functional activities and sports
· Major calorie burning. In a recent study conducted by the highly respected American Council on Exercise, participants burned approximately 20 calories per minute–that’s up to 600 calories per workout. This rate is similar to running a mile in 6 minutes!
Try kettlebell training in any of the Core Condtioning Classes or Personal Training packages offered at the Takahashi Dojo.