I don`t to give all the attention to just my clients so for my blog readers I want to give you a little taste as well.
Here`s a workout you can do with a friend and modify as needed over the holiday season!
Holiday Buddy Circuit:
Complete the whole set as many times as you can in 35 minutes
- One partner bicep curls while the other does 15 burpees – switch
- One partner do sit ups while the other does 7 sprints and switch
- One partner does 15 bicep curls while the other does 15 push ups, switch
- Sit up and pass a dumbbell to each other – 25x
- One partner 100 high knees while the other does 20 sumo squats with dumbbell
- One partner does leg raises while other does toe touches, 20x
- One partner in plank position while the other does 40 jumping jacks
- Do 20X tricep extensions together
- Do 20X power knees on each leg together
- One partner do 15 shoulder presses while the other does 15 dumbbell rows
Don`t forget to warm up properly, do you joint mobility exercises to avoid injury and do static stretches after your workout.
See you at a Core Class in 2012!